Monday, January 9, 2023

Design Wall Monday 1.9.2023

I missed the New Year Sew Day of a Lisa Sutherland pattern from her book, Patriotic Mix, Match and More, found here. I was busy sewing and cutting for other projects.

So, I decided to work on a Lisa Sutherland pattern this week. I picked out 'Churn Dash Those Stars' on page 53 of Lisa's Patriotic M&M&M book. Here is my fabric pull. I actually have yardage of a medium patriotic print so this pattern is a good fit.

The pattern calls for quite a few hst's in various combinations. After a spell, I had the center laid out, I was just slightly worried that a. blocks would fall off the design wall and b. I would transpose a block and have a date with Jack the ripper.


pattern: Churn Dash Those Stars page 53 of

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

OMG -- that is one beautiful star block. It's going to be a fabulous quilt. And your light blue print really works well with the design.