Friday, January 27, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 1.27.2023

I thought I would have one finish and one NOT but I was able to have two finishes!

First up is Signature Quilt #3.


pattern: Signature squares alternating with patriotic fabrics
panto: horizontal serpentine

Signature Quilt #4 went from flimsy to a finish, in like two days! This is really an easy sew. Hopefully I won't become bored before I finish the seven (!) more I need to make...I did buy lots of different alternating fabrics. I discovered that JAF has some fabrics marked 70% off as 'Last Chance'.


pattern: Signature squares with alternating patriotic fabric
panto: horizontal serpentine

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and





4 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Congrats on the signature quilts! As someone interested in quilt history, signature quilts are my favorites, and this is a good pattern. It's especially nice with the patriotic fabrics. Good luck with the rest!

Bonnie said...

Two great finishes in 1 week. Congrats. They look really nice. It's wonderful that you can get so much done in a week. Hope you can get the others done just as fast.

Ivani said...

Two simple and very pretty QOV quilts. Well done!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Heck fire!!! Look at you go!!!!
Those are awesome!!!