Friday, January 6, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 1.6.2023

I have a finish and a 'NOT' for this first Friday of January!

It's my 3 incher Jelly Roll Race quilt. It really, really needs another name, don'tcha think?!


pattern: constructed using the Jelly Roll Race method. 
                the change: Used 51: 3 inch cut strips. 
                finished size before quilting: 68 x 80
                    (I trimmed it down to 63 inches then quilted it)
panto: horizontal scribbles

My 'NOT' finish is really a finish as Alycia is running a block drive in her FB QOV Colorado group. I don't have the time to make a whole quilt but I did squeak in a little time to make 'sweet sixteen' blocks.






4 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Great patriotic strip quilt and framed 9 patch blocks.

SueR said...

Happy New Year, Pat! Yes, a patriotic jelly roll quilt. Is it a QOV? I like your patriotic blocks too, they're very striking.

SueR said...

Never mind, lol, I read a little further down in your blog to see it will be a QOV. Wow, you sure got that done quick!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh your racing quilt is so pretty!!!
and YAy!! Check out those amazing blocks!!
They are addicting right?