Wednesday, January 25, 2023

WIP Wednesday 1.25.2023

 I finished piecing the next Signature QOV (number 3...if you are keeping track).


I also bordered and back the remaining QOV labels that I had gotten from Spoonflower. Since they are running a sale, I should probably buy a few more labels.

I pulled another Signature QOV bundle and trimmed the blocks to all the same size. I think this might be the last one where the colors on the top of the blocks are mixed.

When I placed them on the design wall, WOW! I didn't realize that this alternate fabric would be so busy.


Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

1 comment:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Such a nice, patriotic finish (and new start) for QOV. This seems like such a nice semi-easy design. One of these days I'll have more time to work on my charity projects. In the meantime, thank you for serving our veterans. Happy quilting! -Andrea