Wednesday, January 11, 2023

MidWeek Makers 1.11.2023

I'm just cruising along this week...

I finished piecing my 'Churn Dash Those Stars' from Lisa Sutherland's Patriotic Mix & Match & More book.  This one turned out really pretty. I have yardage of the medium print and thought it would work well in this quilt.


pattern: Churn Dash Those Stars in Lisa Sutherland's Patriotic M&M&M book.

I realized that guild was this week and I didn't have a child's quilt to donate. So I pulled out my multi-colored crumbs and set to work.


One to give...


...and one to keep!


pattern spark: Carol E of Giraffe Dreams and 
                            Magaret Dodd on Pinterest



2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh LOVE them!!!!

Judy S. said...

Nice work! I still have 3 quilts waiting to be bound but just can't get inspired. Sigh!