Friday, September 11, 2026

Finish or NOT Friday 9.11.2026

This week is the 'NOT' for me. Although, I did finish piecing the inner portion of the Milwaukee Brewers' quilt. I'm leading towards a simple border as it is measuring close to 81 inches square.


 pattern: Button Box by Fabric Cafe

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday.

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Wow--that ended up quite a bit larger than I expected! I'm glad you could add the blocks that you needed! It looks great!

Cherie Moore said...

It’s a big one but your Brewers fan will love it!!

Nann said...

The repetition gives this visual oomph. (But, go Cubbies!)

Gwyned Trefethen said...

I can imagine 2 snuggling under this quilt at a game or on the safe watching a game on TV. Never did get to a Brewers game when we were living in Wisconsin. Did see the Timber Rattlers play in Appleton, where we lived.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That s a great one!!