I have a few finishes to report.
First, I finished the purple/gray 4 patch quilt with my novelties fabric.
pattern: loosely based on Bonnie Hunter ISPY a 4 Patch
What I do: novelties are cut at 6.5 inches, 4 patches made by cutting
two fabrics at 3.5 inches x WOF, sewing along the long
edge and sub cutting into 6.5 inch units. Alternate the
4 patches with novelties and try to have the same color
run diagonally through the quilt.
panto: serpentine
I also finished the Purple Rail Kitties.
string blocks. I used my rail fence blocks instead of string blocks.
panto: serpentine
I found a picture of Sylvia with one of her donation quilts. LOOK! She put the novelty on the bottom this time!




2 comments:
Very nice finishes! I really like the novelty 4-patch quilt especially.
Cute purple quilts, Pat! That is a fun idea to combine different patchwork blocks with the novelties.
Post a Comment