Friday, October 9, 2026

Finish or NOT Friday 10.9.2026

My finish this week is my Rainbow Crumb quilt. All ready for show and tell at my retreat demo Friday/ Monday October 23/26. I'm on the schedule to present the same demo twice!


panto: serpentine

I also quilted down a quilt for my friend. I was a little worried as the background squares are a poly cotton with a memory. It turned out kinda cute if you ignore the 'memory wrinkles'. Bernice was aware that this might happen. She's okay with that as this was a friend's UFO from many years ago that she is working on.


pattern: Bernice's dogs

My Howell MelonHeads kicked off the WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Christmas Stocking making Campaign. I finished 6 stockings the other day. These are fun because...quick gratification! Only an hour from start to finish...


pattern: supplied by guild member...her own original design

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday.


3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Love your RSC quilt, Pat. I always enjoy the sparkle that assorted fabrics put into a crumb block makes for interesting vision. I am usually inclined to make them monochromatic also.

Delighted Hands said...

A very nice job on these quilts and the Christmas stockings!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Love your crumb quilt. And don't those Christmas stockings look great!