Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kitty 9 Patch Pizzazz

Here is the 9 Patch Pizzazz quilt that I made when the FAB's (Cher, Linda, Norma and Pam) had the virtual sew-in last month. I think I missed the mark on the look of the quilt but I hope that a child will feel the warmth and love and happy thoughts that were sewn into this quilt :)
I quilted it with the Cotton Candy Pantograph that came with Valerie and machine stitched the binding onto this quilt. This is the fun back that I found. It has kitties and yarn balls and mice and fish skeletons on it. I started to worry that the yellow on the front and the cream on the back might be too light to give a child and it would stain and show the dirt but I'm trusting just the right child will receive this quilt and love it to pieces!

2 comments:

Silverthimble said...

Your 9PP quilt turned out beautiful! I am planning to make this one again sometime in the future. I love your quilt hanging system. It looks like you are using magnets to hold up your quilt on your garage door--I thought about doing that once.

Linda C said...

The backing is perfect for the front of the quilt carrying on the cat theme. Cool panto too! Did you use the daisy one for the Elvis quilt--the one Pam was admiring?

I can see doing another 9PP down the line. The next one CGF will be a snap in comparison--ask me how I know, LOL?