Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day Guild Holiday Luncheon Today

Today was The Lake Country Day Guild Holiday Luncheon and meeting.

We had about 36 members present, a strong turn-out as the guild has about 45 members or so. Just look at the wonderful potluck dishes everyone brought. Yummy!

We also did a voluntary gift exchange. If you brought a gift then you received a gift.

Here is my package wrapped.

Here are the goodies inside. A sampling of fabric postcards, a pigma pen and a pressing sheet. I had forgotten about the stamps until after it was wrapped! and I didn't have any full books of stamps to include. My friend, Sharon received my gift and she was 'okay' with no stamps...maybe I'll buy some and put in my purse for the next time I see her. :)

This is what I received in return from Katie. A Holiday card, a Quilty Holiday puzzle and a very big notepad with quilt blocks on three sides. That will come in very handy as I am always searching for little bits of paper to write measurements on! Each place setting had a napkin with a napkin ring on it and we were able to take home the napkin ring as our favor!

Today was a fun day to spend with quilt-y friends. The weather co-operated with sunny skies. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: