Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #50

I had a strong beginning of the week, then had other obligations at the end of the week. My report follows:
  • fabric received in: 0 yards
  • fabric used: -8.75 yards
  • net for the week: - 8.75 yards (used)

Net fabric for the year: -26 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • made 9 more hot pads
  • Blue Treasure Quilt: pieced, quilted and binding done

Goals for next week:

  • continue working on Christmas gifts :)

Remind me next year that I should start the Christmas gift making as soon as the Christmas decorations go up in the stores, okay?! and I'll remind you, too! :)

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Yes, please do remind me! I could use another month....ended up with jury duty this week which has thrown a monkey wrench into my organization plan!

Lori in South Dakota said...

No--start making them in July and then take the Holiday season off to have fun!!!

Cher said...

I can see you have been busy having a lot of fun Pat! the blue scrap quilt turned out great and what a fun holiday exchange with your day guild