Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #49

This past week, seems like I spent a lot of time thinking about projects but little time actually 'doing'. Here is my report:
  • fabric received in: 0 yards
  • fabric used: -1.5 yards
  • net fabric for the week: -1.5 yards (used)

Net fabric for the year: -17.25 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • made two table toppers
  • started on Christmas gifts

Goals for next week:

  • continue working on Christmas gifts!

This week I have my day guild's party so part of the week will be spent preparing for that...writing the agenda and the like. I had wanted to use 100 yards of stash this year. Looks like I'm going to fall short of my goal. At least right now, I have used more fabric than I have brought...so that is a good thing. :)

1 comment:

Chris Daly said...

It is so hard not to add. The fabrics that are available to quilters these days are so gorgeous!