Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Finish and More Stash!

A little (well~maybe a lot) of stash enhancement! at 75% off I might add.

How could I resist?!

At least I completed this Mock Trip Around the World! pattern here. This one I plan on gifting to a friend who is going through a rough time. A warm hug whenever she may need it. :)

Curly hearts panto on the front.

Curly hearts panto on the back. Yes! more hockey fabric. You see, this is a *newer* friend that I meet through our activities with the Milwaukee Admirals this year. :)

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Your friend that needs some comforting is surely going to love this quilt, Pat. Front and back!

I bet that a lot of this is backing fabrics for future quilt projects. I figure you are replenishing your supplies so you can sew more, use more.