Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stash Report Week #19

I had one *secret* finish but I also shopped. A quilting friend was selling another friend's stash and I poked some buttons late in the week. I actually thought the Internet order wouldn't arrive so fast but, alas, it did. I ordered from Fabrics Galore.



Fabric added this week: +25 yards
Fabric added this year: +110 yards


Fabric used this week: -6 yards
Fabric used this year: -108.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: +1.5 yards (added!)

What I accomplished this week: finished *secret*, pieced blocks for Mock Trip Around the World. pattern here. my project here.

Goals for next week: more sewing!

Here's loot!





For more stash reports, hop on over to JudyL's Patchwork Times.








and Happy Mother's Day to ALL!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice haul! You're almost even! Good report!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Cool fabrics - what the plan with the seals ( or sea lions?) Can't wait to see what you do with it ;-)