Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mother's Day..

...was Great!


I was given this wonderful bouquet of flowers when DH and DD arrived home from shopping on Saturday afternoon. After supper, they made a delicious batch of cupcakes. yum yum. DD had also made paper pinwheels in school on Friday! very cute :) On Sunday, I opened my gift to find these cool hockey stickers and two gift cards. One to JoAnn's and one to DQ~I already hit the JoAnn's for more scrap booking supplies!

Sunday afternoon, we went to the Milwaukee Admirals hockey game. They WON! in overtime to play Game Seven tonight. Winner tonight advances to the next round of the Calder Cup playoffs. Hockey in May is some of the best all season! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda C said...

You did very well for yourself on Mother's Day, Pat---and deserved every bit of the attention you received!

Hurray for the Ads. I hope their season is extended so you can enjoy them a bit longer.