Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Finishes 2.1.2019

I happy to report that I have finished the four wheelchair quilts that I have been working on. Two are simple squares pattern, one is a panel type with a border and the last is tumblers.





The squares were cut as were the tumblers so all I had to do was complete the kit. The panel-esque one was found in the bin so I quilted and bound it.

pattern: simple squares

panto credit: square spiral











pattern: panel with border

panto credit: lively












pattern: simple squares

panto credit: lively












pattern: tumblers

panto credit: bubbles











Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Leanne at TGIFF: Devoted Quilter

2 comments:

Leanne Parsons said...

Congratulations on finishing 4! Great work and they're all lovely. Thanks for linking with TGIFF this week :)

Judy S. said...

Those pretty quilts will be much appreciated. Love the photos of your quilting, too.