Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What I'm Working On...

...in December 2018, I snagged a bag of 2.5 inch strips from the guild bin. It turned out that there was a stack of greenish batiks and a stack of greenish florals. I decided to separate the two piles and try to make to quilts.

This is Quilt 1. This is not exactly the vision I had for it but it needed to be longer and adding a top/bottom border seemed like a good idea, maybe? It's a little challenging with limited matching fabric.

pattern inspiration: Roadblock by MSQC











This is Quilt 2. Again, I needed to add length. Not exactly sure I'm liking it. Maybe quilting will help? Some challenge as above.   :(

pattern inspiration: Lyn Brown California roll














On a sad note, my main sewing machine started making funny noises. Off to the doctor it went...

1 comment:

Clipping said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.