Friday, December 6, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 12.6.2019

I finished my wreath!

I wanted another snowflake but three, yes 3!, Dollar Tree stores were sold out. I settled for a couple white birds but I needed to glue their feet into their bodies first.

I kinda figure when it's on the house...one will only see the white against the blue. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! A bonus-I think I used about 3 yards of older fabric.

Whoop! Whoop!

Now I'm ready for January, if only I was ready for December and Christmas! lol



wreath inspiration found here

Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict 

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

5 comments:

Quilting Buddy said...

Love it!

Quilting Buddy said...

Bring it to the guild meeting for show and tell?

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

ok...quilting buddy but day or night meeting?!

Snowcatcher said...

I really like that, especially the snowflakes! I'd crochet a few extras to touch it up if I wanted more!

Quilting Buddy said...

Bring it to both meetings.