Wednesday, December 18, 2019

WIP Wednesday 12.18.2019

OMGosh!

A whole week has passed since my last post!

I've been doing some holiday baking, mostly chocolate chip cookies and seven layer bars. It seems, this year, as I bake then I gift. Right now, I have spares in the freezer ready for the family holiday parties. Unfortunately, my favorite spatula gave its all!


I also have been making the re-usable grocery sack.

LIKE.A.DEMON!

I think I've made about 24 or so since Thanksgiving! Today, I played chicken bobbin and WON!

Whoop! Whoop!

These bags have been a great way to use up some older novelty fabric. This particular fabric has a selvage from 2000 and I think I won it at the guild auction in 2007 or 2008. You know what? It's the perfect way to use this fabric! I'm sooo glad I waited to use it! lol

Shabby Chic's tutorial can be found here: 

youtube and template pages

No comments: