Friday, December 31, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 12.31.2021

Seems like Jack got a wonderful work out today! I must have ripped this 'flimsy' about a million times...but, hey, who's counting?! (besides me?!)

Can you spot the mistake?


I had decided NOT to put cornerstones in the inner border. All fixed!


Here is a close up of the puppy.


The 'real' puppy. I believe she is a rescue so they are not really sure of the bred. All I know is that she didn't have a lot of contrasting color. The first photo was texted to me. The second one I lifted off FB. Shhh! Don't tell!




\

pattern credit: Billie Lauder's There's a Dog on My Quilt


One last thing...


4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That turned out great.
and No - I can not spot the mistake!

Judy S. said...

Happy 2022! Love that quilt; it's adorable.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting that darling quilt top completed, Pat!! Wishing you a happy and scrappy New Year. Keep on quilting!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Can you tell me where to find that pattern, ”There’s a Dog on my Quilt”? I’ve looked everywhere and it’s out of print. Do you have a pattern I can purchase from you?