Friday, December 3, 2021

Blogger problems...

...blogger is NOT being nice to me tonight! It won't upload my current photos...grrr.

A post without pictures is like a day without sewing!

I did finish the Foster Bag but made a few 'design opportunities' along the way. I'm going to try and make another before the Monday guild meeting. We'll see if it happens...

pattern credit: Quilt Smart Mondo Bag


photo credit: here 

THIS IS NOT MY BAG! Simply a picture of one I found online at the previous link.

Edit: Blogger uploaded my bag picture! 



3 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Nice bag! Why is it called a foster bag--is it for foster kids? Inquiring minds want to know!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great bag, Pat!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like your bag - a friend made me one and they look pretty complicated!