Tuesday, December 7, 2021

A Couple More Foster Bags

I made two more Foster Bags. These will be donated to a group that puts together gifts for Foster Care children. The goal was to gift 30 bags from the guild. I didn't hear a count at the meeting last night but will probably hear after the due date of 12-11. My fusible fleece was old and wasn't sticking well so I brought more and used my 50% off coupon. Always happy when I am able to use that paper coupon! If you don't use your paper flyer coupon...you end up being dropped from the mailer list. Just a FYI...

Bag 1 is a mitten print. I have a ton of this print. I think I was originally going to back my queen Christmas quilt with it then changed my mind. I was happy to use about a yard of it. The peachy mittens were a little feminine so...


Bag 2 is spaced themed! This selvage said 2009! I think this makes a nice masculine looking bag. 😍 I was pleasantly surprised at Saturn's orientation...like maybe I planned it. Just so you know...one Earth was upside up and one Earth was upside down! LOL 


pattern credit: modified Mondo Bag 

At the guild Christmas party, someone went all out with their dish to share! Hint: It wasn't me! This is on my friend Gladys' plate. I didn't take one as I'm not an olive or raw carrot girl but thought is was really cute! 😍


Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

Until next time...Happy Sewing!

No comments: