Wednesday, December 22, 2021

WIP Wednesday 12.22.2021

Can I Whoop! Whoop! on a WIP Wednesday?

I finished my Christmas placemats. I made the lot slighter smaller since I need to fit quite a few around the tables. 

First I tried a green accent:


Next I tried a red accent:


Next I made a few with brown accent:


Then I tried beige accent:


Next up was a dark grey accent:


Winner! Winner! I made the balance with this color combination. They all got the same backing fabric. I think I brought this for my bed quilt then went in a different direction. After 26 placemats, I still have a little left over. LOL


pattern credit: not sure where I first saw this placemat configuration.

I also wanted tp update DS's GF's stocking.

Here is the old one, it's not bad just not really her personality.




The new one! Purple is a favorite color!


pattern credit: Twice turned Christmas stocking by Canuck Quilter

I also made a few gift card holders. I had all the others tagged when I remembered to take the picture. This was the extra one!


pattern  credit: Hello Sewing gift card holder

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Whoop Whoop!!!
I love them all!! and the stockings!!what fun those are!!