Monday, July 17, 2023

Design Wall Monday 7.17.2023

I received these two charm packs as a 'Thank You' for working the Quilt of Valor AQS Grand Rapids Quilt Week booth last year. I had also purchased the Hillside Charm pattern at the show.


Since the charm pack fabrics are pretty bright and cheery, I decided to use this Gnome panel that I found last year on the web. I also pulled a few more fabrics as 'go-with's.


I also had my current leader/ender project on the design wall to 'see' how it is going. So - so - so far...


pattern: Double 4 Patch

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute pattern for a cute panel. I bet you get that one made up in no time. (Or what will appear as no time to the blogging world! I keep forgetting about simple patterns like Double 4 patch. I may have to take a look at some of the purples I have. (Oh good tempt me to start another new project! But I do need another leader/ender.)