Monday, July 31, 2023

Design Wall Monday 7.31.2023 Late Edition...

...seems kinda weird to start the week off with a finish but why not? LOL

The last meeting of the month is when the Melon Patchers Quilt Guild collects their Comfort Quilts. So I had picked up this Teddy Bear panel on the free table at the end of June. I added the batting, quilting and binding. The backing...sorry, no picture...was also on the free table. It was a pretty quick finish and I turned it in last week.


pattern: it is a panel!
panto: serpentine

I also picked up another Ted E Bear and Hon E Bear border fabric.


I cut the background into 5 inch squares to go with a brown charm pack that was gifted to me at my night guild summer dinner party.






4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Teddy Bear is a very cute quilt! It's so nice when a project sews and quilts fast. Happy stitching!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Its a great way to start the week!! Love it!

Delighted Hands said...

What a sweet bear quilt--nice to have him finished and on his way to comforting someone!

Jenny said...

Hello Teddy, aren't you a handsome fellow!