Monday, July 3, 2023

Design Wall Monday 7.3.2023

Last Thursday afternoon, DD asked if she and Angie the dog would be able to go to the cottage over this July 4th holiday if she had enough days off. Well, the cottage belongs to my in-laws...while they like dogs...they really are NOT pet friendly. Last year, I just gathered a couple of quilts and twin bedding to use 'my stuff' so my 'City Girls' wouldn't ruin 'Grandma's stuff'.

Panic time...I hadn't made that second quilt or brought the second set of twin sheets.

I went to my trusty parts department and dug out as many black.white and gray 2.5 inch strips I could fine.


I then cut a few more from the stash cupboard.


This will be a rail fence, easy and sleezy....Just what the doctor ordered for a twin quilt to be made in three days!

There is a new update at the cottage....no TV and no internet. So I have scheduled a few posts to appear. If I find wi-fi, then I'll link it up with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hope you got that pet friendly quilt done! Have a wonderful 4th!

Sara said...

Rail fence is a great pattern for a quick finish. I'm sure the pet and the daughter will appreciate a new "pet friendly" quilt.