Monday, July 10, 2023

Design Wall Monday 7.10.2023

I received this panel from Jennifer's Quilt Shop July 2022. I had stopped in before the Guild Girl's Night Out. Jennifer had stayed open late for us quilters passing by so I wanted to buy a little something to show my support. While chatting, I happen to mention that I do indeed support Quilts Of Valor by making quilts, she gifted me this panel. Now is the time to dig it out and make something. On Friday, I will be in her neighborhood again and will stop by for a visit.


I found this quilt on Pinterest and hope to make a similar version. I found it on 'Brent Dickie's' page. You can see that I have already started to scribble some notes on the picture.

This is the start of my fabric pull.


Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty panel, and I like the border ideas you found for it! The ribbons are really neat. Looks like you figured out that they're made from squares and HSTs.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohh that will be a fun one!

Bonnie said...

And by Friday you will have the whole quilt done. Or it seems to me you work pretty fast. Enjoy the sew.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I haven’t seen that panel in any shops in my area. I like the design you found to replicate.

Jenny said...

What a great panel, I'm sure you will make it even better with borders.