Monday, July 24, 2023

Design Wall Monday 7.24.2023

I'm working on my next project from fabric that was gifted to me during the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids 2022. The panel is what I picked up and I am going to make the Bevels pattern from Mountain Creek Creations using fabric from the stash.



pattern: Bevels from Mountain Creek Creations and a patriotic version from 
                    Pinterest

There is a little squirrel in the sewing room! I volunteered to share with my night guild my method for making crumb blocks. I decided that I am going to make a display board but first! I want to make a few crumb blocks and show my process along the way.


Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday



3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That pattern looks like it will make a pretty frame for the panel! Wish I could come to your presentation about the crumb blocks, too! I love making them, but always curious about other people's methods.

Bonnie said...

Pat it looks like your new one will be wonderful. You sure seem to pop out quilts fast. Love those crumb blocks. I saw a teacher use a foam core board covered with a piece of batting which means the blocks stuck to it. She also put something on the back to be a handle. She just slipped her hand into it so she could hold it up to show folks what she was talking about.

Delighted Hands said...

Can't wait to see the latest QOV you create! The crumb blocks design board will help a lot when you share your method!