Friday, June 21, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 6.21.2024

I have two finishes this week. I love it when that happens! :)

First up is my August Birthday Beach quilt. This is really a fast quilt if you have a print that you don't want to cut up. I also added two borders to make it wider and longer.



pattern: Mary's Quicker Strippie
panto: serpentine

The second finish is the Pathway to the Big Stars. This was a free sew-a-long hosted by Lisa Sutherland on the FB QOV Working Stars group. The stars are 18 inches so it also works up fast, also!


pattern: Pathway to the Big Stars by Lisa Sutherland
panto: vertical serpentine

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday.

3 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Simple makes for fast finishes and we all love a finish. Great job.

Judy in Michigan said...

Fast or not, these 2 quilts are winners. I really love the Stars!!

Delighted Hands said...

And superb finished they both are! I really love the QOV quilt!