Wednesday, July 22, 2026

WIP Wednesday 7.22.2026

I've been doing my fair share of long arming lately.

First, I quilted the teal rails.


Next, I quilted the teal 4 patches. 


The last item on the frame is this hummingbird fabric that I purchased from Hobby Lobby. It will end up as place mats for my local Meals-on-Wheels. 

Look! I changed out the panto to a meander! 😍



3 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Happy Wednesday, Pat. Oh my, you are staying very busy. The hummingbird fabric is gorgeous and will make the most lovely placemats to brighten one's day. Have a lovely day in the quilting room. Hugs.

Delighted Hands said...

Nice work! I wait until I have a pile of long-arming to do, also! lol

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

Must be fun to get so many quilts quilted! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/07/15/wednesday-wait-loss-493