Monday, July 27, 2026

Design Wall Monday 7.27.2026

It's a new week and a new project has started! My FB QOV Working Stars group's challenge for August is the Disappearing Nine Patch variation by Lisa Sutherland, found here. 

I started by cutting 5 inch squares of red, blue, white and gold. I set the piles next to Baby, getting ready to sew the 9 patches together.


Once the 9 patches were sewn, I pulled out by 17 inch rotating mat. I don't use it very often but I was really happy I had it for this cutting step in the process.


After I cut the 9 patches apart, I placed them on the design wall. I made 16 out of 18 of the 9 patches and filled in the holes with the appropriate colors...no pictures of this step...but here are all the blocks on the design wall. I did use setting #5.


pattern: Lisa Sutherland's D9P, found here.

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


No comments: