Today is the first Saturday of August of the color yellow...and I have a confession...
While RSC 2026 hasn't focus on yellow or purple, I hedged my bet when I made my humming bird Meals-on-Wheels place mats. Yup...I made a set in yellow and purple. Just a little on the sneaky side. :)
Here are the yellow humming bird placemats. I made two with facing then decided that traditional binding would be easier, quicker and use less fabric. :)
pattern: whole cloth humming bird fabric
panto: large scribbles
Sharing today with SoScrappy Saturday.


6 comments:
Sneaky, or very efficient?! No matter what, these are very pretty!
Yellow had to come into play eventually! I need to make placemats for meals on wheels too. Our guild collects them.
Very pretty! I make a lot of placemats and go back and forth between those two binding methods. I can’t decide which I prefer.
Smart and Sneaky - thats a great combo!! Love these!!!
Oh my gosh, you are like the RSC Psychic, predicting the color and finishing up for the month before the color even gets announced! And NOW what will you do with yourself until September? ;-)
Very cute placemats!
Post a Comment