Monday, August 31, 2026

Design Wall Monday 8.31.2026

I've started my next project and it's a big one! 

My son reminded me that I had agreed to make him a Milwaukee Brewers baseball quilt. I'm like, 'me?! I don't remember that!' His response was yup and I want it as big as you can as my bed is a king. I'm like, 'well, DD can only quilt up to 90 x 90' He's like, 'perfect'. I think I got 'played'. So the queen Brewers quilt has begun.

I brought (lots) of fabric and picked the pattern Button Box by Fabric Cafe.


I sewed alternate blocks on Saturday and Sunday. I still need to make two more rows but this is all that fits onto my design wall...that I can reach. :)


pattern: Button Box by Fabric Cafe

If you need me...I'll be thinking about sewing these rows together...

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.




No comments: