Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week #8 Stash Report

No finishes this week and I did shop for fabric.

Fabric added this week: +11 yards
Fabric added this year: +42 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: -34 yards

Net fabric for the year: + 8 yards

What I accomplished this week:
  • pieced Dots and Dashes to a flimsy
  • pieced FAB Birthday Gift~sorry no pictures until the Birthday FAB receives it!

Goals for next week:

  • begin piecing t*shirt quilt
  • quilt a quilt

My batting arrived~so I am good to go a'quilting. :)

5 comments:

Jo said...

Your dots and dashes is cute...

Linda C said...

Woohoo! The batting is in---finally! I expect that you will able to pick up the pace again on the quilting part now that it arrived.

Still, nothing wrong with being ready for the next quilt with those cool backings you just got

Marti said...

I'd like to see how you make the t-shirt quilt. My dd wants me to make one for her.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yay for the batting coming!

Angie said...

You added some fun fabric this week!