Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Late Tuesday Night Finish...

...well, late for me!  I took the final stitches in the binding about 10:30 pm central time.  I spent a little time searching the web for tutorials on hanging sleeves then went to bed about 11:30 pm.  I tell ya, 5:30 am arrives pretty darn early!  Guess I am not cut out to be a farmer, right?!!


This school bus fabric was the inspiration.  I volunteered to make a quilt using it that would hang in the Children's section of the 



Delafield (Wisconsin) Public Library.

I made the Radio Way quilt by Julie at Jaybird Quilts.  It is the first of Julie's patterns I have purchased and it was excellent.  Even if I deviated from the directions.  :)



I quilted it with the Puzzle panto (see picture in this post).  It gives texture but I wasn't able to get a decent photo of it on this quilt.

1 comment:

Linda C said...

way cool on both quilts! Good of you to do the quilt for the library.