Friday, September 13, 2013

Whoop! Whoop! 9.13.2013

 I like to place a quilt on my half wall leading downstairs for a pop of color. So in between working on donation quilts, I made myself a autumn/fall quilt to drape over the wall.

I found a rather large print for fall and then made Four Patch Posie blocks.

Here is the print.















Here is the quilt.

I *knew* that I wanted to quilt with orange thread and I was happy that I had just enough orange for a pieced backing.  Use it up and move it out of the stash!  yeah!

I'm linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict today.

Whoop! Whoop!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, both front and back are beautiful - the perfect way to usher in a new season.

Kymberly said...

What a lovely fall quilt. Wonderful use of autumn colors.

ipatchandquilt said...

Congratulations on your beauty!
I love these warm colours!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Cher said...

lovely fall celebration quilt Pat!
love how it turned out and of course your usual fabulous quilting.

Linda C said...

This is gorgeous, Pat! The Belles are talking about trying this next month. Just in time for fall.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on a Radio Way quilt in school bus colors, another quilt that will hang in the Delafield Library.