Monday, March 2, 2020

Design Wall Monday 3.2.2020

or NOT!

Well, my blog friends, we are preparing our house to sell so down came the design wall.

It's okay...don't be sad. I only used 1/2 inch insulation board and it wouldn't stay up against the wall on it's own.

Lesson learned:
try 1 inch insulation board next time.  :)


Along with the design wall being removed, some of the fabric and supplies are beginning to be boxed up.

Not to worry! Once the house is ready to put on the market, I did keep a few projects out to work on!

Planning ahead, oh yea!

Not sure when I'll return to the blog but keep sending 'good vibes' my way.

MANY THANKS! :)

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh Boy!!! Hope your moving somewhere awesome!! Of course - watching your fabric get packed.... proves I am never moving haha!