Monday, March 23, 2020

Quilting Away 3.23.2020

I'm still quilting with the large scribbles pantograph!

I have another novelty 2.5 inch strip quilt that I recently made with strips from the Oconomowoc Quilters' Guild and my stash. This one has Curious George as it's outer border (from the guild).

Some strips are the same as the previous quilt and some are different. It is still fun to look at and very busy! LOL

See the Coca-cola fabric? That dates back to 2001 when I first started quilting, using up some of the vintage stash...

See the sushi fabric? That dates to Christmas 2019 when I made a ton of the re-usable grocery bags. The sushi bag went to my DS's GF...






Linking up with:

Judy at Doll Quilts and Small Quilts

2 comments:

AnnieO said...

How fun! I never buy novelty fabrics but they sure look great all sewn up together in your quilt.

Bonnie said...

Nice to see some of the vintage fabrics get to come out and play! Good job using up old stash.