Monday, October 26, 2020

Design Wall Monday 10.26.2020

 My friend's daughter is having a baby! and the baby shower is in a few weeks!

So...out came the bin of 6.5 inch novelties and the Warm Wishes pattern, found here. The only change I make is that I cut all strips at 2.5 by WOF then sub-cut into 6.5 inch squares.

The blue/white stars are a little busy....


I found a darker blue that is a bit calmer. Yes, much better!


It was posted that she's having a boy. I hope so or I might be making a pink/purple quilt after the baby arrives in January 2021!

Linking cup with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

1 comment:

AnnieO said...

That's a fun and busy blue quilt for a baby boy. It reminds me I need to get one quilted for gifting myself! I just love making baby quilts, so fun to experiment with color and pattern in small size.