Monday, October 5, 2020

Design Wall Monday 10.5.2020

 I took on an old challenge. 

I belonged to the Ben Franklin Quilt Club when I lived in Wisconsin. The BF Quilt Club held an annual QuiltFest and Quilt Show the first weekend in October. This year, the store closed and the last day of operation was Saturday. So Sad!!! 

The BF Quilt Club decided to hold the Quilt Show online over at their FB page. I wanted to participate so...

I dug out the 2019 Block of the month. The pattern is Slice of Surprise by Li'l Sparrow and Oak (sorry no web page). Here is the original from the handout. (sorry, I also didn't take a picture of the actual quilt)


This was as far as I had gotten during 2019 plus the neighborhood block. Again, for some goofy reason I didn't take a picture of the 2019 completed blocks.  Go figure... 

My 'partner in crime' and I bailed on it. Too many Dresdens that needed to be appliqué down for me but then I opted for 'raggy edge'.



We had phase 1 of Anderson Windows installed last week at the new house. I've really enjoyed looking at the changing trees through the nice crisp new windows. My DH decided he would paint the trim himself! First prime than paint, eh gads, that's high! 17 feet perhaps! I try NOT to think about it! because that ladder doesn't seem too steady!


No comments: