Wednesday, October 21, 2020

WIP Wednesday 10.21.2020

 I've been itching to make more reusable grocery bags and I finally did!

I've been using them to transport all sorts of 'things' back and forth from the places I go. Sadly, my grocery store has suspended the use of these type of bags. Most importantly, when DH and I travel, they are 'THE SNACK BAG'...lol


The one on the left has a few errors as I had to jog loose those memories on construction. I made so many for Christmas 2019 -like 30- that I thought I would NEVER forget. But alas, I did. By the third 'Save Our Planet' bag, my memory was in full gear. Maybe I should've watched the tutorial.  A friend shared this free tutorial at Retreat 2019.

pattern credit: Shabby Chic Reusable Grocery Bag.  It's a YouTube video.

Linking up with: Susan at MidWeek Makers


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ha! I’ve had the same need to jog my memory. Sometimes nothing jogs it enough 🤨 I got a kick out of you farm animal fabric. I’m trying to find something farmy(?) for a great,great nephew. I think they raise cattle although not a huge amount. JoAnns has only one at my local store— although they had probably 500 bolts of novelty fabric. Sigh.

Iris said...

love the fabric on your bags :) they are lovely :)