Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday Night Check-in 10.30.2020

Friday Night Check-In

I decided to work on my star row quilt as I had the lemon stars on the design wall. I actually have one set of stars I didn't use and a few stray ones that didn't make the final cut.

Here is where I was at lunchtime. I was making progress. :)


Here is my progress before dinner. :). No dinner bell but I did put a chicken in the crock and let it cook on high for 3.5 hours. I added a bag of microwave veggies along with a pouch of microwave rice and ta-da...dinner! We also ate the last of the sugar free jello for dessert...



After dinner, DH cleaned up! :) while I went back to my sewing space. This is where I ended my night.


This quilt finishes at about 63 x 83 before quilting.

pattern credit:     Row 1:  Ohio Stars from Quilter's Cache

                            Row 2: my take on wonky meets floating star (9.5 unfinished with 3.5 inch floater)

                            Row 3: Barn Star from b-quilts     
                
                            Row 4: Lemon Stars from Missouri Star Quilt Company    

                            Row 5: Ribbon Star from Quilter's Cache   

No comments: