Friday, October 23, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 10.23.2020

 My Whoop! Whoop! this week is all about the A11 Mystery that Alycia is currently hosting!


The fabric requirements are pretty straight forward, a red, white and blue. Here are my choices. My white has gray triangles in it...so I am just a little worried that it won't work. But, we shall see.


I finished Clue 1 earlier in the week. I wasn't positive that I would complete Clue 2 so I took a few pictures of Clue 1...good blog fodder and all. :)

Here is the chain pieced units off the back of Baby.




Here the blocks on the design wall.



Here the blocks are piled neatly (?!) with my Clue 1 print out.


I did, in fact, complete Clue 2 yesterday. 


Can you tell I was in a hurry? Only one completed picture of Clue 2.

If you also want to make the A11 Mystery, you can click on the following links:





Alycia does a really great job at her mysteries! The clues are all free (when released one at a time) and the sewing is very friendly! The bonus is you end up with a beautiful quilt designed by Alycia! Once all the clues have been posted, she keeps them up for a spell for everyone to catch up with their sewing. 

Win-Win-Win!

After a certain amount of time, she removes the free clues, condenses them into a pattern and offers it for sale.


2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on clues 1 and 2, Pat! I agree with your assessment of Alycia's mysteries. The bonus? She is known for designing manageable clues that don't take too much time to sew!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it!! you got both clues done - whoot whoot!! and your fabric choices are awesome!!