Sunday, April 16, 2023

H2H First Check In 4.16.2023

Today is the first check-in for the Hands2Help Quilt Drive that Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict hosts just about every year! 

Well, except for last year when Mari at Academic Quilter stepped in when Sarah was unable to run the drive. Thanks Mari!

My first H2H project this year was to go into my UFO closet and pull out one to quilt and donate. This sailboat quilt had a really bright yellow sky that I swapped out for seagulls. It's much calmer now and ready to be gifted. The sailboat blocks were from my guild tag sale that someone had donated. I think it turned out cute that either a boy or girl will love when it finds it's 'forever' home.


pattern: orphaned sailboat blocks and 'bricks' water
panto: popcorn in 'sky' and serpentine in 'bricks' water




2 comments:

Sharon Tucker said...

Such a beautiful quilt! I love the change you made with the sea gull fabric <3

Susan said...

What a beautiful quilt and beautifully quilted, too.