Saturday, April 1, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 4.1.2023

Today is the first Saturday of April of the color purple. One of my favorites!

I was struggling with my 'rain' so I sewed the frames around a few novelties. I had a lilac on the cutting table and I had enough for the frames so...ta-da...


patterns: *novelty squares: 4.5 inch cut centers
                        frames cut at 2.5 in x 4.5 in and 2.5 in x 8.5 in

              *rain cloud: April Showers from Villa Rosa Designs

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday

 

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great start on PURPLE, Pat! Here's hoping you figure out what to do about those rain drops.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the April Showers quilt pattern - that will be a pretty one! Fun happy blocks with purple borders, too!

Linda in UK said...

Love that pretty fabric in the centre of the purple sashed blocks. Nice start to using Purple scraps.

Jenny said...

Your framed squares look lovely.