Friday, April 14, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 4.14.2023

 I am continuing working on the 2.5 inch strips I have. This quilt concentrated on the bag of reds. I am also sending this one along to the FB QOV Working Stars group...so this is as finished as it will be here!


pattern inspiration: I found this quilt on Pinterest and adapted it for 2.5 in strips.
                                    Of course, I can't find the link but trust me, it was a dead one!



At our Sew Day yesterday, I was privileged to attend a Quilt of Valor Award Ceremony. This is Hebert L. and he served in the Marines from 1953-1955 (during his high school years) and in the Army from 1955-1964. Thank You 'Bert' for your service! Gladys, one of our co-chairs, did the presentation.









2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Ooo, I LOVE your quilt! Nice job!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a great quilt
but! the smiles of Hebert.... amazing!! so cool to see them wrapped in Love!!!