Friday, March 31, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 3.31.2023

 I'll have to take the 'NOT' this week.

My week started out with a bang and I finished this QOV to a flimsy.


pattern: Quilting Assistant Mock Trip Around the World

I decided to start an April Showers/May Flowers quilt for my bed. I decided to use this wonderful panel I found online and combine it with two other patterns. I'm still puzzling it all together. I need to make more rain and then figure out the 'coping' backgrounds. I think I am definitely going to need my thinking cap...LOL


pattern: Cloud and rain adapted from April Showers from Villa Rosa Designs


                Tulips are from Missouri Star Quilt Company 'Totally Tulips'


Sharing with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

2 comments:

Michelle at https://mybijoulifeonline.com said...

Your QOV is lovely! I’m totally loving where you’re going with April Showers / May Flowers. The tulip blocks are amazing.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

AWESOME FInish!!!