Friday, March 24, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 3.24.2023

I've been saving my finishes for today's post!

First: 

I finished my brown/tan crumb square in a square. I really like the 'looks' of this one but with all the bias...well, let's just say I was trying to quilt down a few c cups. LOL


pattern: Square in a Square
panto: serpentine

Second:

My regatta quilt. The seagull fabric is so much calmer than the yellow sun!



pattern: sailboat row...but I've misplaced the pattern (ugh) and bricks for the sea
panto: popcorn in the 'sky' and serpentine in the 'sea'

Third (and last one for today!):

My green Splash.


pattern: Splash by AmandaJean Nyberg in Sunday Morning Quilts
panto: vertical serpentine





6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Good job with the quilting, lovely quilts! I also like the sailboat quilt with the blue sky instead of the yellow. Happy stitching!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Beautiful finishes! Another fun idea for crumb blocks, too - the square in a square - I'll have to remember that one. You've been busy!

Cathy said...

Congrats on three cute finishes! Looks like you are using every last bit of fabric. Good for you. And quilting down C Cups...too funny! Who knew?

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Great use of scraps!!! Interesting how the same panto works on all three quilts--very versatile!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

All wonderfully scrappy quilts. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

awesome job!!
I like the wa you did two different quilting patterns on the boat one - brilliant!!!