Wednesday, March 8, 2023

WIP Wednesday 3.8.2023

I pulled my mutli-colored crumbs out from their hiding spot along with a light and dark.


 I still have a few more settings I want to experiment with so, I started one! I'm making this a little smaller than I usually make, only toddler size in the range of 40 x 60 or so. I will definitely need to trim these blocks to a uniform size.



Here is my photo inspiration. Notice that there are no identifiers on it. ugggh. 

I did find it on a Pinterest board. yay!


pattern: The label is patchwork quilt, not for sale found here and
                     another one found here



2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the inspiration quilt! It will be a great to use those crumb blocks. I'm trying to figure out how the blocks get offset from each other to make the zigzag!

Judy S. said...

You are such a great and productive quilter!