Friday, March 17, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 3.17.2023

I have a finish!

The multicolored crumb blocks with alternating black/grey square in a square triangles. Hummm...that's another mouthful!


 pattern: square in a square.
                crumbs are 6.5 inch cut, outside (black/grey) are cut 6 inch square then
                    sliced once on the diagonal. I did sew a black on one side and a grey 
                     on the opposite side. Here's a picture that shows the black/grey 
                     placement.


panto: serpentine

I was also able to make a few labels for the QOV's that are hanging around. Now to get the labels sewn onto the quilts and delivered for presentation.



I received happy mail today. My name was drawn as a winner for the QOV National Sew Day with the FB Quilt of Valor Stars. Now to pick a pattern...double it and send it off.



Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and


6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like how that turned out! I had pictured that your rows of black/gray/and crumbs were originally going to be columns, but I like them horizontally better. Nice win, too - I know you'll use those!

Cathy said...

Clever way to use crumbs! And kudos to you on all those QOVs!

Paulette said...

That is such a cool way to incorporate crumb blocks in a quilt! The black and grey zigzag design really makes them pop. Lovely quilting, too!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Great design using crumb blocks. I love the zigzag layout.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a cool layout for your Crumb quilt, Pat! LOVE it!!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a SUPER cool Crumb quilt!!! its so eye catching!!
Congrats on winning a prize!!!!